All bookings are subject to our Hire Terms & Conditions.
All bookings are subject to our Terms & Conditions. If you place a booking online or by telephone you are agreeing to New Forest Bell Tents Ltd terms and conditions as set out below.
‘Company’ means New Forest Bell Tents Ltd, Company No. 0867834, Registered Address: 62 North Poulner Road, Ringwood, Hants BH24 3LS.
‘Hirer’ is the person hiring the equipment from the company.
‘Equipment’ is the bell tent(s) and other materials specified in the invoice and nothing else.
‘Period of hire’ is the period between completing the set up of the bell tent(s) and the dismantling.
‘Hire charge’ is the amount payable by the hirer to the company as specified on the invoice.
‘Invoice’ is the form issued by the company to the hirer requesting payment of the hire charge and containing details of the equipment and period of hire.
The hirer who makes the booking must be one of the guests who stays. She or he must be over 18 years old. This person is responsible for making sure that the terms of booking are adhered to.
Each bell tent has a maximum occupancy number, which you must stick to.
We reserve the right to refuse a booking, but of course treat everyone equally and fairly.
We strongly recommend that you have holiday insurance. Your insurance should cover all risks including cancellation, accident, breakdown, loss or damage to personal property.
New Forest Bell Tents Ltd shall not be held responsible or liable for any loss or damage suffered by you or members of your party.
1. To deliver the equipment and proceed to erect it on or before the set up date shown on the invoice.
2. To dismantle and remove the equipment from the site on or after the date shown on the invoice.
1. To provide the company with a plan showing the position required for the equipment or have a representative on site at the time of delivery for this purpose. In the absence of such instruction the company shall position the equipment in the manner and location deemed appropriate by the company at that time.
2. Ensure the site is flat, level and firm. The company has the right to refuse to erect the equipment if the site is unsuitable.
3. Ensure the site has easy access for the commercial vehicles required to deliver and collect the equipment. In the event that access is not reasonable a surcharge shall be applied to the hire charge.
4. To inform the company of any services, drains, pipes, cables or other obstacles that may affect the site. The company has no responsibility for damage to pipes, cables and underground services whose location was unknown to the company.
5. If the hirer requires erected equipment to be moved for any reason, other than the fault of the company, there will be an additional charge levied.
6. The hirer shall use the equipment only for its proper purpose and in a safe and correct manner. Any loss, theft or damage must be reported immediately to the company.
7. The hirer is not authorised to repair, alter or add to the equipment without the consent of the company.
8. The hirer or any third parties, shall not enter the equipment while it is being erected or dismantled.
9. The hirer shall not tamper with any structure or any part of the equipment and, in particular, not affix or suspend any items from the equipment without prior written consent from the company.
10. No lighting, heating, cooking or other gas or electrical appliances of any kind are permitted within the equipment unless previous consent has been obtained from the company.
11. The hirer shall not light or allow to be lit any fire, candle or other naked flame within or close to the equipment without prior written consent from the company. If the equipment hired includes a fire bowl this must be positioned at a minimum distance of 3 metres from the tent and must not be left unattended.
12. No smoking or vaping is permitted within 3 metres of the bell tent/s or the company’s equipment.
13. No animals are allowed inside the tents without the prior written consent from the company.
14. The hirer agrees to keep any part of the equipment that is a tent completely closed and secure and in particular any door fastenings when not in use.
15. The hirer must follow the guidelines given by the company in respect of the hirer’s conduct, safety and minimising damage to the equipment.
16. The hirer undertakes to behave in a proper, appropriate and legal manner, abide by campsite rules and respect other users of campsites and their property. Please keep noise levels to a minimum after 10:30pm. If the hirer behaves inappropriately, improperly or illegally the campsite reserves the right to ask the hirer and their party to leave the site before the end of the hire period. No compensation is available for any forfeited nights.
The hirer shall throughout the period of hire be responsible for the maintenance and safe custody of the equipment.
The hirer must be satisfied with all the equipment before use and should notify the company immediately if anything is not working, incorrect deliveries and unacceptable equipment before use. Failure to do so will be the responsibility of the hirer and NOT New Forest Bell Tents Ltd.
The hirer shall cover the company against the full value of any loss, damage or excessive soiling howsoever caused, unless caused by negligence by the company.
On booking the company shall pre-authorise the hirer’s payment card details. A cleaning surcharge of £50 will be made to the hirer’s payment card if the equipment is left in an unacceptable condition. In the event of there being damages or breakages we will notify you of any deductions first. Any charges will be charged to the hirer’s payment card. You are liable for the full cost of any damage caused during the period of hire.
Whilst every care is taken to ensure that the details in this website, including any promotional emails, are correct at time of being published, we cannot accept responsibility for errors contained therein or results thereof. We are not responsible to you for unforeseen events or matters over which we have no control.
We make every effort to describe the equipment as accurately as possible and to keep information up-to-date. Details are given in good faith and we cannot accept responsibility or liability for differences or for any disappointment caused where a guest has differing expectations to those detailed in the description.
The prices featured on the website are not binding. We reserve the right to modify these prices. The price stated at the time of confirmation is binding.
Please check all personal details at the time of booking. We cannot take responsibility for booking or personal detail errors. All address and contact information must be correct at the time of booking for a successful payment to be processed. In the event of an unsuccessful payment we reserve the right to cancel your booking if payment is not received within 7 working days.
All communications are sent via an automatic email server and rely on a valid email address being supplied. We cannot take responsibility for loss of communication e.g. booking confirmation emails etc if contact information is incorrect. We will make every effort to supply you with the relevant booking/payment confirmations.
We carry out most communication with you by email. We’ll keep your details on record. We promise never to pass information on to other companies. We may email offers and updates about New Forest Bell Tents a few times a year and will take you straight off our mailing list if you ask us to.
All payments need to be made in pounds sterling.
At the time of booking full payment will be required.
You can pay for your booking by debit/credit card using our customer booking system. Our secure payment system is provided by Stripe. Card types accepted are Maestro, Visa and Amex. We will notify receipt of all payments, by email. A booking has not been made until a payment has been received. Alternative payment methods are available via bank transfer or taking payment over the phone.
If a payment has been made in error please contact New Forest Bell Tents Ltd immediately by telephone on 07773372425 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org Refunds will be made at the company’s discretion.
If you cannot go ahead with your booking we will try and amend your booking to another date within the same booking season.
If you have to cancel, the following charges will be made:
0 – 13 days from booking start date 100% of accommodation cost
14 – 27 days from booking start date 75% of accommodation cost
28 – 42 days from booking start date 60% of accommodation cost
42 days or more from booking start date, we will refund any monies paid minus a £25 administration fee.
As with any holiday we suggest that you take out your own holiday insurance to cover any losses. In the unlikely event that New Forest Bell Tents Ltd has to cancel or change your booking, we will offer you the choice of a full refund of all monies paid to us or the option of rebooking within the same booking season. No compensation is available.
The company shall make every effort to complete the erection of the equipment on or before the set date shown on the booking form provided that the hirer has complied with the obligations shown above. If the equipment is not erected on or before the set up date shown on the booking form the hirer shall have the right to withdraw, and the company shall return all monies paid. If the equipment is not erected because of delays due to weather or other circumstances beyond its reasonable control, the company shall not be liable to pay further compensation to the hirer.
The company will take all reasonable care to avoid damage to the hirer’s own equipment, but cannot be responsible for any loss suffered by the hirer in respect thereof other than as a result of the negligence of the company’s employees, agents or contractors.
New Forest Bell Tents Ltd cannot accept responsibility for any booking where it is affected or prevented by reason of circumstances that amount to force majeure. ‘Force Majeure’ means any event that New Forest Bell Tents Ltd could not, even with due care, have foreseen or avoided. Such circumstances include war, threat of war, civil strife, industrial action, terrorist activity, natural or nuclear disaster, fire, adverse weather conditions, foot and mouth disease and all other similar events outside of our control.
In the event that you have any complaint, please contact us immediately so that we can resolve any problem and we will make every reasonable effort to resolve the issue as soon as possible.
Subject to these terms and conditions, the hirer shall wholly indemnify New Forest Bell Tents Ltd in respect of all claims from any source at any time, where any injury or death to persons, damage to property, or loss or damage is caused by, or arises out of, the misuse of equipment by any person other than New Forest Bell Tents Ltd or their employees.
This contract will be governed by the laws of England and Wales and the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of England and Wales.
Luxury family friendly bell tent hire across the New Forest and surrounding region.